All your hubs are using TPI lu/lb seal bearing
One side (lb) is regular seal, other side (lu) is a particular seal.
We divided seal into 2 different colors. Black is regular seal, red is particular seal:
The funtion as list:
- Outer ring incorporates synthetic rubber molded to a stell plate
- Seal edge is aligned with V-groove along inner ring surface with labyrinth clearance
- Non-contact type
- Low torque
- Limiting speed same as open type
- Better than ZZ-type in dust proofing, poor in water proofing
- Allowable temperature range: -25 +/- 120ºC
- Metal plate wraps synthetic rubber affixed outer ring has better sealed effect.
- Seal plate has two lips, the inner lip contacts with V-groove of inner ring, the outer lip keeps small clearance with another side of V-groove, in the shape of a labyrinth.
- Contact type
- Good dust-resistance, standard contact type of seal plate.
- Fit low torque, dist-resistance motor.
- Allowable temperature of general materiaal ranges from -25 +/- 120ºC